Use of our Service is governed by these terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to on it). Please read them now. By using our Service, you indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use our Service.
Use of communication services
1. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Amogue prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Amogue upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
3. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Amogue users.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
5. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
7. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
8. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Amogue.
9. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Amogue.
10. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Amogue page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
11. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
14. Visiting Amogue Mobile Application or sending e-mails to Amogue constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via e-mail and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing
15. Amogue does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Amogue Mobile Application (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Amogue Service or Amogue Mobile Application or our associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Amogue, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
16. Amogue reserves the right always to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Amogue's sole discretion.
17. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Amogue is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Amogue's sole discretion.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. If we terminate your access to the Service, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
4. Amogue reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which https://www.Amogue.in is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Amogue encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
5. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
6. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
8. There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Amogue does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Amogue is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Amogue has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Amogue Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
9. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
10. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated or by any means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Amogue's express consent).
1. Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Amogue may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. The Amogue name and logo are trademarks of Amogue, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Amogue. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Amogue, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amogue.
4. Although it is Amogue's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Amogue reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Amogue, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Amogue encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Amogue is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Amogue will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
7. It is Amogue's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Amogue does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Amogue is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability
Amogue has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Amogue neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Amogue be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services or Products; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Amogue be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Amogue shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Amogue's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Jaipur.
Amogue welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms.